Many thanks to Colleen O’Connell Campbell on being featured in RBC’s Series on Wealth:Â “I’m a Millionaire!Â So Now What?”
A fun interviewÂ on a variety of wealth issues as well as writing and podcasting . . . check it out!
- The journey from law school through to his fourth career and building a business around the book.
- My passion for writing and podcasting.
- How the movie Love, Actually inspired the title of the book.
- How the lessons and fundamentals covered by the book is for more than the 1%.
- The top lesson from the book.
- The threats to wealth and identifying the legacy that you want to leave.
- Intergenerational planning, preparing your heirs and encouraging next generations.
- How to educate your children on financial literacy in a low stake environment.
- Charities, foundations and the strategies that the very wealthy can use to avoid philanthropic fatigue.
Colleen’s twitter handle is @colleenherself