Frazer Rice is the Northeast Regional Director for Pendleton Square Trust Company LLC, Frazer focuses on building relationships across the United States. In this role, he works with trustees, families, their professional advisors and members of the Pendleton Square team in developing and implementing fiduciary structures and services to accomplish family goals.
He hosts and produces the popular “Wealth Actually” podcast where he interviews the experts, entrepreneurs and tastemakers in the HNW and UHNW space. Frazer shares his approach to wealth management in his first book, Wealth Actually– released in August 2018.
Frazer is also the President of Wealth Actually LLC. Formed out of the insights and relationships developed from his career, the book, and podcast, “WA” provides consulting services centered around fiduciary decisions for individuals, families and businesses:
- Understand and mitigate fiduciary, family office and trustee risk
- Access the top resources in:
- Asset and investment management
- Wealth management and lending
- Legal representation
- Dispute resolution
- Family Office Fiduciary Integration and Support
- Tax/structuring Advice
- Unique Asset Administration (incl. real estate, closely held businesses, and digital assets)
- Valuation of illiquid assets including art and collectibles
- Family Governance and Future Generation Integration
- Estate Execution and Probate Support
- Align the fee structures of the service providers and the family’s needs