- â€œSo-Called Cougars, Sugar Daddies More Myth Than Reality.â€ Science Daily, 5/6/2013 (Hey â€“ itâ€™s in Science Daily! It has to be true . . . ITâ€™S SCIENCE!!)
- An Animation of EVERY Recorded Meteorite Blast in History, Popsci, 5/6/2013
- â€œTake the Plunge with Hamiltonâ€™s Pharmacopia,â€ The New York Times, 4/3/2013
â€œOn Tuesday, a new episode of the Web series â€œHamiltonâ€™s Pharmacopeiaâ€ appeared. Hamilton Morris is a chemist and general expert in the field of psychedelics and all things mind-bending. In past episodes, he has investigated rare hallucinogenic tree frogs in the Amazon, an abandoned missile silo in Kansas that became the worldâ€™s most productive LSD lab and a Haitian drug that supposedly turned people into zombies.â€
- Literally The Most Complete List Of Utterly Pointless Websites Ever Assembled By A Human Being
- A Collection Of Virtual Beers From Around The World
- 15 Poorly Designed (Yet Nevertheless Time-Wasting) Flash Video Games
- This Is What Happens When You Wring Out A Wet Cloth In Space, 4/15/2013
(clearly, something everyone has wondered about one time or another . . .)
- The Thirteen Creepiest Education Videos For Kids, 4/17/2013
- Websites Stuck In Time, Underwire.com, 4/18/2013
â€œPassion project sites â€” like â€œMikeâ€™s Bong Cabinet,â€™ (one of the many still saved) â€“ arenâ€™t as prevalent as they used to be.â€™â€ My personal view:Â Yet one more tragic consequence of todayâ€™s â€œgrown-upâ€ Internet.
- If Skymall Did Gift Registries, Underwire.com, 4/16/2013
Because, honestly, who doesnâ€™t want a life-size ultra-realistic zombie for their home or garden?
- The Great Satan, The Peopleâ€™s Therapist, 6/6/2012
â€œSomeone out there must wear the Sign of the Beast. Someone struts and cackles atop a mound of bleeding victims. That someone â€“ whoever it is â€“ carries the blame for the mess law has created in so many lives.â€