Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | More
Today, I have a challenging discussion with Dr. CHRIS HEYE, PhD, founder of WHEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS. We talk about the issues of older age on decision-making and how that affects an individual’s retirement. We go through data on aging and explore diminished mental capacity in detail. Advisers will learn what to look out for in clients who may be suffering from cognitive decline or even Alzheimers disease, and what those advisers can do about it. Finally, we hear about the formation of Whealthcare Solutions and the data behind the firm.
- Data on aging. (It’s alarming)
- The expense and wealth redistribution taking place- with no signs of slowing down.
- The story of Whealthcare Solutions.
- Misperceptions of “diminished capacity.”
- The surprising peak age for financial decision-making.
- How does it affect advisers, and what can advisers do about it?
- Warning signs.
The Wealth Management Industry is in a new and brave world as the tools and thinking around asset management and financial planning may be straining to catch up with the new demographics of country.